Friday, October 22, 2010

Scenes From Oahu, Hawai'i

Top of bunker at Diamond Head.

I've decided that I'm going to get married in Hawai'i in high fashion. Jumping out of plane. Yup. That's exactly what I will plan on doing!

My fam just spent 8 fabulous days in paradise and so I share with you a serious teaser of some incredible scenes I saw... there is so much more to share, none of which require words.

Mahalo.

Blow Hole Beach.

Private helicopter ride over the island.

Surfer's playground.


To see more images from my first installment of images, visit my food blog here

5 comments:

Laura Bear said...

What fantastic photos! and a super fun blog! I am off to read more...

Nicole said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

thank u for the sweet comment on my blog!
are u a surfer?
I just followed u on blolovin and I'd hope u'll do the same

all the best
C:

http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

Emilie said...

Beautiful photos!

sheikh said...

very beautiful photos see also this http://tinyurl.com/2wdlyqg